could i be pregnant?

By Anonymous February 1, 2012 - 6:22am

i am really scared. could getting fingered cause pregnancy? any chances at all? i am getting freaked out by the thought of him "accidentally" touching his thing or so. also, could i get pregnant if we did some dry humping? i dont know if the wetness i am feeling was from my own or not. :( HELP!

He should wash his hands using soap and warm water.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

whenever he washes, i ask him "is it clean?" then he would respond "yes." and then assure it, and he would tell me that he would know if there was any sperm on his hand. can he really tell if he's clean from the ejac?

he never touches me after he ejacs. but when he wants to ejaculate, he go to the washroom and finishes there. can water wash off sperm?

There is no chance that you could get pregnant from dry-humping.
I can understand your concern, that if your partner touched his penis and there was sperm on it and he then fingered you, you might get pregnant. The chance of you getting pregnant this way is very unlikely.
If you feel ready to be sexually active and are very afraid of getting pregnant, you need to consider using some form of birth control.