Could i be pregnant?

By February 14, 2012 - 10:55am

From my prevous post:

HI there...I had my lmp Jan 9th. For the last week and half i have had small cramps...I had unprotected sex the 15th, 17, 18, 19th, and 22. I ovulated around the 23rd. Could there be a chance I am pregnant? I have been trying since October of 2011. It has been 4 months now since I have been off the pill..What do you think my chances are that I am pregnant??

**** I am now 6 days late for my period. I am having small cramping, my breast are tender, and I am always tired. I do have a clear discharge. My last hpt was negitive? What are the chances I am pregnant??? HELP PLEASE....

Hi marbear32

If you just took a test and it's still negative, then the odds are that your symptoms are that of PMS and your period is late (for whatever reason) and coming in the next few days.

However, if it doesn't come by the weekend, consider a trip to a clinic or to your doctor. The vast majority of women respond well to pregnancy tests but not all women get a correct response until a couple of weeks after their period is due.