Pregnancy Guide

hi,
i have some questions that im really hoping someone could help me. Well, first off my menstrual cycle is very irregular. I stopped using my birth control it just started to really act up. Maybe 4 months (which was in the summer) or so after being off, my period finally came on. Then it stopped and came back in December on the 20th. That was the last time it came on. Well, i had unprotected sex last week (twice)...i know its too early to know anything (especially with the irregular periods). But ...ive been having abdominal cramping like im going to have my cycle, and i recently started having headaches, and also last night i felt sick to my stomach.. what should i do??!! im nervous and scared all at the same time. Could someone give me some advice or anything??
thanksss !!!!!

Bella B.

okay, thanks ... and is there anything else i can do? And will i really ever know if i am pregnant being that my cycle is so irregular?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Bella B.)

Hi Bella

You will know you are pregnant  - a missed period is usually the first sign but you can also test for pregnancy, look for signs and symptoms (including morning sickness) and generally be aware of your body.

Unfortunately, medications is what is needed to regulate periods.

~Susan

Hi Bella B

Since you had unprotected sex only last week, you will need to wait about another 10 days to test for pregnancy.

Your symptoms could be from a virus or some kind of bug but it's too early for pregnancy symptoms.

~Susan

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :