Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex a couple different times a couple weeks ago and I got my period this morning. I usually cramp really bad but I didnt at all at first, it just showed up and a little early. Also my flow isnt like it usually is. Its usually pretty heavy and dark the first day and its not at... could I be pregnant?

Dear Anon

If you are having a menstrual period, then you cannot be pregnant. It doesn't matter if you are a couple of days early or the flow is slightly different- it means you're not pregnant.

Take a pregnancy test if you need some reassurance, and remember to use protection at all times.