Could I be pregnant?

I am 18 and I have been on the pill since I was 16. I recently missed the very 2 first pills in my pack and had unprotected sex 4 days after. But he pulled out. I did make up for the missed pills though. My breasts feel fuller and are sensitive. Im wondering if thats because of messing up my pill or not. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Anytime you miss taking a pill, you are at risk of getting pregnant.  If you are still concerned, it might be good to take a pregnancy test.

Here is a link that might be helpful