Could I be pregnant?

By April 12, 2012 - 7:24am

I am sitting here in absolute panic mode! I have been on the pill for 19 years and never missed a pill that I didn't make up the next day. The last pill of my pack was supposed to be taken on March 31st and I started on April 3rd. My new pill pack was started on April 8th. I just noticed today that I never took the last pill in the pack which like I said would have been March31st. It is clearly way too late to take that pill. I have never missed an entire pill. I want to run out and get a pregnancy test but I know that would be too early. How am I supposed to wait several weeks to find out?

Hi Random_Girl,

Thank you for posting. It is not likely that you would get pregnant from missing that one pill on March 31st if you started your next pack on April 8th and had a period on April 3rd. Try not to stress out over this and continue taking your pills as directed.

Best of luck,