Could I be pregnant?

By Anonymous April 26, 2012 - 9:39am

My boyfriend and I had sex Monday April 23rd. The condom slipped off. I don't think any thing got in there but there is always that possiblity. I am on the pill but I just got done taking a round of steroids and antibiotics. So we used a condom as backup. It slipped off. So I took next choice about 30mins. To an hour later, then the second pill 12 hours later as directed. I have had some breast tenderness and cramps like I am soon going to start my period. But still no period. It is now Thursday April 26th. I started the sugar pills in my birth control pack Sunday. I am however very irregular and I have been my whole adult life. Which is why my gynecologist put me on the pill. But I am still irregular for the most part. I am just wondering since I still haven't started should I be worried?

Taking Plan B can make the current cycle irregular so that may be what's happening here. But taking a test is a good idea but it does sound your period is on it's way. Because PMS and pregnancy symptoms mimic each other, it's hard to say which it could be.