Could I be pregnant?

By June 19, 2012 - 9:38am

I had oral sex with my boyfriend and swallowed his semen. After this, I drank Mountain Dew and brushed my teeth. Then, we started kissing again and I also sucked his fingers. After this, he fingered me. Is there any possible way semen could have still been passed to his finger possibly getting me pregnant?

Hi mirandasmith161,

Welcome to EmpowHER. You can not get pregnant from having oral sex and then from your boyfriends finger.  Sperm would had died from coming in contact with saliva.  There has to be penetration in order for sperm to live and then swim up the cervix.

Here are some resources for you