Could I be pregnant?

My boyfriend and I were messing around in the pool the other day. He was fingering me and I was giving him a hand job. He wanted to have sex but I didn't think I wanted to because he didn't have a condom. He put his penis on my vagina but not in me. He said chlorine kills sperm so the precum had to be killed by then because he had already been aroused long before then. He had no cum, he was dry so he went in me but it wasn't even halfway and it was just for a second and I pushed him away. Before all this, my periods were weird for the past couple months. I would start around the sixth and go for 2 or 3 days, stop then t the end of the month, start again and go for another 2 or 3 days. I haven't started yet though. Could I be pregnant?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If there was unprotected sex, your chances are higher.  The only way to know, is by taking a home pregnancy test.

Here are some resources for you