Could I be pregnant?

I missed two birth control pills on the second week of a28 day pack. On the third day I took them as normal and I had unprotected sex with my husban I had a one day bleed a few days later. How possible is it?

Did you make up these two pills as instructed? If so, your risk of pregnancy is very low. If you didn't make them up, and just took your regular pill on the third day, the bleeding could be a sign of withdrawal bleeding and you had a small risk of ovulation.

If you don't get your next withdrawal bleed, you can take a pregnancy test but continue taking the pill.