could I be pregnant?

By January 7, 2013 - 12:29pm

I had sex a day after my period started && than my period began to stop && turned into brownish looking stuff. && I had sex every other day during the week i was fertile && I had no ovulation pains just bad back pains . Could I be pregnant?

Hi ceeisme

The brown blood was likely the end of your period and having sex may have triggered it's emission. If you have been having unprotected sex through your ovulation period then pregnancy is always a possibility. Back pain at this stage shouldn't really be a factor. You can take a test as soon as you miss you next period or even few days before.

Thank you :)