Pregnancy Guide

DaisyN Guide

ask: Could I be pregnant?

Okay so I was supposed to expect a visit from AF on 2/9/13 but on the Feb 4th my bf & I had sex & we used no protection nor use the pull out method. I was about four days late but had some light bleeding & discharge & through out the days it got a little heavier but not like my period usually is. I've felt some cramping,headaches , some nausea etc. can I possibly be pregnant ?

Thanks for your post! It sounds like you got your period, but a pregnancy test will confirm this for you!

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: