ask: Could I be pregnant

I had my period twice last month about a week apart. This month it came a couple days early and lasted about three days. It was only about a week from the time I had the second one last month and I have had sex unprotected a couple times.

You could not be pregnant if you are having a period, in your case, irregular periods.

The changes in your normal menstrual cycle can be caused by a hormonal imbalance. You might want to mention this to your gynecologist. Depending on your age, you may be showing early signs of perimenopause, when fluctuations in estrogen levels impact your menstrual cycle. You may have a thyroid issue, which can be diagnosed with a blood test.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: