could i be pregnant??

i am 19 and after a gr8 foreplay me nd my bf started to hv sex . he wore a condom and as soon as he started hir condom tore or broke. his penis was near my vagina not inside me . der was no soerm around . his penis was slightly wet as he has light precum. but it was nt inside my vagina . so pls tell me cn i be pregnant with dis. i had side effects of contraceptive pills. got badly sick last tym i had nd my menstural cycle too got disturbed. plzz help me for the assurance

Your question was answered here, http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-i-get-pregnant-25

We can only answer one post per person if the question is the same, thanks for your understanding!