Could I be pregnant??

Hi last period I had was strange. First day brown spotting. Next 2-3 days bleeding med to heavy. Next 4 days brown/red spotting. I have been nauseous, tired, back pain, headaches, and bathroom more frequently. Yesterday morning I had a nose bleed. I have 2 kids already and took a pregnancy test and it was neg. could I still be pregnant?? I am 22 years old

Are you having unprotected sex?

Your last period doesn't sound that unusual - darker/brown blood is generally old blood that can come at the beginning and/or end of period.

You may not be feeling well for any number of reasons - a virus or needing better sleep/nutrition. If your test is negative, it's unlikely you're pregnant but if you miss you next period and have been having unprotected sex then you can test again.