Could I be pregnant?

By October 22, 2013 - 11:31am

For the past few weeks, me and my boyfriend have been messing around only on wednesdays. Um he prettt much just ate me most of the time and I sucked his penis. He fingered me once. Am I pregnant??? Please imediate answers :(((((

Hi Nikia26

You cannot get pregnant by oral sex (receiving or giving) and you cannot get pregnant by someone putting a finger inside you.

To get pregnant you have to have sexual intercourse with ejaculation inside the vagina or in some cases, at the opening of the vagina.

Nikia26, If this hasn't happened, you CANNOT be pregnant. Don't overthink this too much and look up as much information you can about pregnant and sexual activity so you are educated in how your body works - you'll feel a lot better and a lot less stressed!

Has this helped?

Well I don't really have a set date for my period but it usually comes on between the 16-20. Its the 22nd. What if it hasn't came on yet?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Nickia26)

Well, you can wait for another few days or take a pregnancy test to ease your mind.

but youhighly dout I am?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Nickia26)

Hi Nickia

I already said that your risk is zero if you have no ejaculation or intercourse. That is how pregnancy happens.

However, we cannot guarantee anything over the Internet but I think you are just fine!

Take care,