Could i be pregnant?

Im 18 years old. I was suppose to get my period may 2, but i started with spotting, and i thought my period was coming but it never came.
The spotting lasted about 2 days, and it came with some normal cramping.
I am now 28 days late, and again im beginning to spot again with the cramping again, but this time with my feet hurting really bad, constant headaches, and I've been feeling really tired. Been taking naps every chance i get.

Is it possible that i am pregnant?

My first question is have you had unprotected sexual intercourse since your last period?

My second question is have you taken a home pregnancy test?

If you have had unprotected sex, there is a chance that you are pregnant. The cramping and spotting is a concern and you need to see your doctor.