Could I be pregnant?

I had sex on May 16th twice with my boyfriend unprotected and no birth control. My expected period was that same day on the 16th but due to the fact that my periods are irregular sometimes it ended up coming on the 19th that month. I kept having cramping and at first I thought it was normal but it's been over a week after my period and the cramping hasn't stopped , its very uncomfortable . Whats the possibility I'm pregnant ??

I have a question,
I had unprotected sex a day after my period ended and he "cmed" inside me. Could I be pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bri)

Your question has been answered on your own post.

If I understand you correctly, you started your period on May 19 and are continuing to experience cramps.

You are not pregnant because you had a period. I don''t know why you are continuing to have cramps. The cause might not be related to your ovaries or uterus. Other possible causes of abdominal cramping can be a muscle pull or issue with your intestinal tract.

If this persists or worsens, consult your physician for evaluation.