Could I be pregnant

My and my husband had unprotected sex right after I ended my period I took plan B 2 days later. I got my period a week later. And I got my period a week ago but I only bled for about an hr. Could I be pregnant? My boobs are bigger and really sore.

Plan B is very effective so your risk is very low.

The bleeding you got a week later is a common side effect of plan B. 

A period for an hour isn't a period. Was this very recently? It could be an indictator that your period is on it's way, if so. 

If not, take a pregnancy test to rule that out but again, your risk is very low. 

Has this helped?