Could I be pregnant?

I had my tubes cut and tied about 19 months ago after my third child. I'm not sure but I think they are burnt to. I'm having all symptoms of pregnancy. I have had a actual period since April or May. I'm not real sure. Its showing negative on a home pregnancy test. Could I be pregnant and it just isn't showing yet? It has been very easy for me to get pregnant each time I did.:

Pregnancy is highly unlikely after a tubal ligation but is it still possible. About five out of every thousand women who do this procedure will get pregnant. 

Pregnancy tests are very accurate when take correctly, but if you haven't had a period in the last couple of months and are exhibiting pregnancy symptoms, it may be a good idea to have a blood test done to just confirm the test. 

I hope this information has helped you!