Could I be pregnant?

Hi. So I am 17 years old. I am a virgin. One night a couple weeks ago my boyfriend and I started making out and I gave him a handjob and he finished himself. He wiped off with a napkin, but he may still have had some cm on his hand. Maybe 5-10 minutes later he fingered me. I'm suppose to get my period within the next few days, my boobs, hips and lower back really hurt. No signs of fatigue or nausea and I'm pretty sure the hip and back pain is due to sports that I play. I've been freaking out.... stressing myself out. What are the chances I could be pregnant?

There is very little (if any) risk of pregnancy here. You didn't have sex and I doubt any sperm got from your boyfriend's hand inside your vagina. 

In future, have your boyfriend practice better hygiene by washing his hands properly with soap and hot water. Practicing cleanliness will help in this matter. Always have a condom handy!