Could I be pregnant ?

Okay so I don't know how to start but here it goes I've been having unprotective sex with my fiance for over a year. I got pregnant once before last year I didn't know anything about pregnancy back then i was just weirded out by smell that is all i can recall about my earlier pregnancy then I Googled out all and everything when I found out I had miscarried now I feel like I'm pregnant I've been feeling very tired and nauseous in my stomach my periods aren't due till next week and I had sex two days before my ovalution and once more again in that same week. Now I feel like I'm pregnant when I told my fiance he told me to take emergency birth control I'm so confused about what to do please help!

Emergency birth control only works if you take it up to five days after sex. Taking anything later won't work. 

You may be pregnant but since you are not due for another week so give yourself another few days to test. 

I'd love nothing more then to wait but my fiance is practically forcing me to take the meds should i lie that I took the pills ?

Hi again Anon

If you're past the five day mark, then the meds will be useless but they won't harm you if you take them. However they may make your menstrual cycle irregular for a month or two which will then stress you out that you are pregnant even if you aren't. 

Nobody can force you to take anything. You're not anyone's slave and you have control over your own body. If you're ok with taking them (even though it's pointless if it's after the 5 days) then do but make your own choice, ok?

Sure. Thank you for taking me out of my confusion :)