Could I be pregnant??

I had my period the beginning of September then about 4 days later I had sex and the condom broke about 10:00 that night then the next day about 4:30 I took the plan b pill. About 6 days later I had my period like normal then I had my period the beginning of October. Should I be scared???

Hi Anonymous and welcome to EmpowHER.

Some women find that taking an emergency contraceptive causes unexpected bleeding and/or causes their next period to come early or come late. This is not dangerous or an indication of pregnancy, and should clear up with time.

Hope that helps,