Could I be pregnant?

By November 20, 2014 - 8:21pm

On October 29 my boyfriend and I were messing around. I felt the tip of his penis before handing him a condom and it was dry. Before he put the condom on he rubbed his penis against my vagina and he may of got in a little bit. The whole thing happened so quick. I later looked on my ovulation calendar and found out it was my second day of ovulation. A week later on November 6 I had minor oral surgery done and I had to be put asleep. The surgery caused swelling and a lot of pain. Two or three days later when I went to the restroom I noticed a single red drop on the toilet paper. I was scared it was implantation bleeding. I waited a few weeks and 3 days ago, November 17th, I was suppose to get my period. But instead for those three days I had milky white discharge that had light brown discharge mixed with it. I have taken many online quizzes that said I'm not pregnant and I do not have any symptoms. However today (November 20th) and yesterday I have had small sharp pains in my sides at certain times. I read that this could indicate ovulation. My periods are kinda weird, most month it's 29 days but some months it can be 32 days. What are the chances of being pregnant from this. I know I felt that his penis was dry. I am stressing over this and just need an honest opinion on the chance I could be pregnant.

Hi JLMal

A woman only ovulates one day a month (about 24 hours) so she doesn't have second or subsequent days of ovulation. Having sex in the days before can be risky since sperm can stay alive for up to 5 days or so - but once ovulation is over, there is little pregnancy risk. 

Therefore since you didn't have intercourse and there was no ejaculation, your risk is minimal. 

I don't know why you had this discharge (it could be due to ovulation) or what your pains are but a pregnancy test will be accurate now and will answer your questions. I hope this helps!