Could I be pregnant??

By Anonymous December 14, 2014 - 5:06pm

I had my period 11/26th for 5 days, tried for baby on 12/5, 12/7, and 12/8. My calendar said I wasn't supposed to ovulate until the 11th but I think I ovulated early on the 8th. I experienced pain on 1 side so that's why I think I may have ovulated early. I have sore breasts and I am getting cramping, almost feels like a period but it's not supposed to come until 12/25. Could I be pregnant? ?

It's far too early to know if you are pregnant but take a test closer to the 25th and you'll have your answer. 

Good luck! You may have a great Christmas present!