Could i be pregnant ?

My boyfriend had cm or pre-cm on his hands from masturbating and he only wiped his hands on his bed. After a few minutes he fingered me and i am worried that sperm might have gotten inside and made me pregnant! Am i ? Or am i worrying about nothing ?

Since we cannot know if there was still ejaculate on his hands, we don't know if you could get pregnant or not. 

Essentially, if there was, you could get pregnant and if there wasn't, then you won't. If you don't get your period on time, you can take a test. 

Practice safer sex in future.