Could I be pregnant?

By January 11, 2015 - 5:42pm

Hello everyone.
Im trying to figure out if I could be pregnant. I havent had my period in 3 months and iv take multiple pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative. Last monday I did a blood test and im still waiting for the results. I was supposed to start my period back in October and I did bleed but only a very tiny bit that month. I have been having so many symptoms like extreme fatigue, nausea/ throwing up, tender breasts, gaining weight, cramps, bloating and I frequently have to urinate too. I swear iv even felt very small movements in my stomach. I am under a lot of stress but no more than usual and iv never missed my period before. I truly feel like I am pregnant but my PC doctor doesn't seemed very worried. Im trying to figure out whats going on, am I in fact pregnant or is there something else going on? Im starting to get worried about this and im wondering if other women are in the same situation im in or have ever been.
Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Hi jordyn

Have you been having unprotected sex. especially last Sept. or Oct? If so, then pregnancy is a possibility, although to have multiple negative tests would be very unusual. 

If you are generally under a lot of stress you need to work to eliminate that - stress is very bad for your general health. 

Once you get your blood test results in, you will know for sure whether you are pregnant or not. If you are not, talk to your doctor about your symptoms. You may have a reproductive issue like polycystic ovarian syndrome that is causing these symptoms and causing your periods to stop. 

Read more on that here: 

Keep us posted!