could i be pregnant?

By November 27, 2009 - 12:46pm

i started bleeding 3 days before my periods was due i usually have them the same time every month, on the day my periods was due im still bleeding but not heavy as normal?? ehat can this be?

Der icklemissy09

Lack of a period is an indication of pregnancy.

Being three days early just means your cycle is a little off, it happens even in women who are usually like clockwork. I wouldn't worry too much about the amount of bleeding. As long as you are, and it's not just light spotting, it's your period. Since you are a little lighter in day 3, this is normal. Days 1 and especially Day 2, are usually the heaviest.

You can take a pregnancy test if you like, but you are bleeding within a couple of days of being due for your period, so it's your period!

Make sure you take birth control and are protected at all times and you should be just fine! We wish you the best!