Could I be pregnant?

My boyfriend and I were fooling around. He put his penis in me a couple times but he was wearing a condom. After he needed to ejaculate so I gave him a hand job. He took over and ejaculated. He wiped it off with a tissue and we layed in bed for a few minutes. After that he started licking me down there, and then he wiped a clear liquid off of his penis. Then his penis rubbed up against my vagina (the whole length). What are the chances I could be pregnant?

Pregnancy is possible if sperm was deposited in or on the vaginal opening. We cannot determine if this happened in your case.