Could I be pregnant?

By March 6, 2015 - 4:13pm

I typically have a usual cycle so I am confused as to why im still bleeding i began my menstral cycle began on the 23rd of Feb and it was over with on the 3rd of March.But ive been having light bleeding but only occasionally when I like wipe....sorry tmi..There is occasional cramping as well.I was just curious if I could be pregnant.

Hi Cupcakes

If you have been having unprotected sex, then pregnancy is possible. 

From you dates, you seem to have had an 8 day period with bleeding a few days after. This does not indicate a pregnancy and it would appear to be too early for implantation bleeding but take a test if you don't get your next period when expected.