could I be pregnant

My period came on Jan.22 an last for 7 days Feb. 5 but it last for about 4 or 5 days it is nowarch.8 an I still haven't had a period this month but I'm having cramps an bloating with just a little nausea I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative what could this be or is my period just late or is it to early for me to test.I have no pregnancy symptoms at all

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

Being pregnant would depend on when you last had unprotected intercourse.  If you had intercourse before your last few periods, then you are not pregnant.  If you had intercourse between now and the last day of your last period then you may be pregnant and it would be too soon to show on a pregnancy test.

If the first scenario is accurate then your period is most likely late due to hormonal imbalance or stress but is no cause for alarm.  If the second scenario is accurate then you need to wait a few more weeks before taking another pregnancy.