Q: 

Could I be pregnant?

By Anonymous April 7, 2015 - 5:44am

I keep coming on my perido twice a month for 3 months now and now I due for my period iv missed it i keep having cramps and having discharge could I be pregant

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for coming to us with your concern regarding your menstrual cycle.

I am assuming that up until three months ago, your menstrual cycle was regular. Something has caused your periods to happen twice a month. Since the menstrual cycle is regulated by hormones, an imbalance has occurred.

How old are you? If you are in your late 40s to early 50s, this may be a sign of perimenopause.

Have you had unprotected intercourse since your last period? How late are you? Have you gone an entire month without any vaginal bleeding? If so, then take a home pregnancy test, in the morning, using the first urine of the day.

Regards,