Could i be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend decided that it was time for us to have sex. At first we used a condom and then we played around a little afterwards. My boyfriend then came on me. I dont know whether any got inside of me but i have missed 5 days off my regular period. I am usually due a period on the 3rd-5th of everymonth. Could i be pregnant or is this just stress from worrying?

Great news! I'm so glad for you!

Make sure you are super vigilant about using condoms ALL the time!

I'm sure your period will be along in no time! Thanks for the update!

Soon after i sent you my first post i took a test it was negative. I am glad because I am too young for a child in my eyes. Thank you for getting back to me.

There is no such thing as 100% safe sex, as everything has it's risks. The birth control pills and condoms provide very good protection from pregnancy when used correctly but the kind of sexual activity you had could cause pregnancy, depending on where the sperm went!

If you are five days late and you are usually pretty regular, then you may want to take a pregnancy test to be sure. Let us know the result - will you give us an update? Stress can play a part in your monthly cycle so that may also be a factor. And make sure you tell your boyfriend to keep a condom on at all times during sexual activity so you don't get stressed out.

We hope to hear from you!