Could I be pregnant?

Over the past few months, I have been feeling something kicking, or pulsating, on the left abdomen and above my belly button. Could it be a baby? Gas problems? I have been going through bowel movement at least two times a day for the last three weeks, so I'm not sure what that's about either. The last time I had sex was in February. My period has been on time so far, and I just finished this month. Also, I have been getting a really thick discharge right after the past few periods to where it hangs down my vagina, and I was wondering if it's possible that it can be a mucus plug? I would feel nauseous throughout the day as well. I'm just really paranoid, as I have never went through all these signs before.

The pulse may be from an artery. 

You can't be pregnant if you are getting your period every month. The mucus plug is generally discharged at the end of pregnancy, meaning you'd be 9 months pregnant by now. 

A pregnancy can confirm this for you. 

You may have some kind of gastric issue - a visit to your health care provider can help you learn more.