Could i be pregnant?

Hi, so my bf and i were "dry humping" and he was rubbing his penis against my vagina and he had precm and i was also wet. Then he ejaculated on my crotch. Now I can't help but wonder if it's possible for the seamen to slide down and enter my vagina seeing that bodily fluids were secreted on both parties.

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

Even though you both secreted bodily fluids, plus the fact that he did not ejaculate inside of you, the likelihood of you becoming pregnant as a result of your activity is very slim.  

I hope this helps.

Be well,