Could I be pregnant?

Me and a guy were fooling around last night and he put his penis inside me a couple of times but never really had intercourse. For about 10 minutes. He didn't have a condom and I'm not on birth control. What should I do? Could I be pregnant?

If there was pre-ejaculate then pregnancy is possible, but not probable. Consider taking the emergency contraceptive but read the instructions carefully so that you know possible side effects in advance.

Having unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy and disease so using a condom is the smart thing to do.