Could I be pregnant?

Need some help! I had unprotected sex the day after my period stopped (5-28-15) & around 10 days later, had brown discharge. About 2-3 weeks later, started lower abdominal cramping, bloating, fatigue, sore breasts, nausea w/o vommiting, back pain, peeing more frequently & crying at almost everything. By this time 5 weeks had passed since having unprotected sex & I was almost 2 weeks late on my period, but just got it today. My periods are usually excruciating & this is just mild cramping w/ all the same pregnancy symptoms. I have never been pregnant so please give feedback!!

Hi kaykay

Pregnancy is possible since you had unprotected sex. You can get pregnant by having sex early in your cycle.

It sounds like you have your period now or a possible miscarriage but you won't know which but a pregnancy test even now may show up as pregnant if you still have the pregnancy hormone in your system. Either way, it's not likely you're pregnant. Your symptoms could be that of PMS.