Could I be pregnant!?

Me and my boyfriend dry humped with me in leggings and him in shorts for a couple minutes last month, my period should be here in 1-2 weeks. I am having EVERY symptom and everyone I know is talking about babies and pregnancy and on Facebook there is all of these posts about it. I am: dizzy, cramping, getting acne, peeing a lot, craving food/always hungry, having headaches, mood swings, and also had a dream about pulling my teeth out which means birth of something new. My boyfriend SWEARS he's never ejaculated when we were dry humping.

Hi Jessica!

Dream interpretation has no scientific basis and can be treated with a grain of salt.

The fact is that you can't be pregnant from what you have done, regardless of what you read on the Internet. Your FB page being full of pregnancies has nothing to do with your body.

I think your focus on this topic is causing you to believe you may be pregnant but the fact is you can't be. You need to let this go and move on.

Thank you Susan! So I can 100% relax ?