Could I be pregnant ?

By October 4, 2015 - 6:46pm

My last period was on Aug 31- Sep 4 2015 and my period is late it should have been here september 28th tomorrow will be a week my period is late which it's never this late. Im always tired, and hungry but then I'll get nauseous i have also had a lot of different food cravings. I've been having bad cramping lately which i never get, back pain and sometimes hot flashes, constant mood swings and headaches ive noticed a little weight gain, sometimes My period is 1 week late tomorrow usually it's not this late. I took a pregnancy test pains. Could i be pregnant ?

I meant to say i took a pregnancy test but it came out negative about a week ago. Thanks for getting back to me

HERWriter Guide (reply to Lilxnatalyaa)

Hi again

I would test one more time. If it's negative then it could be stress or a change in hormones that is causing the delay. This can happen sometimes and is generally not serious.

Hi Lilnatalyaa

You said "I took a pregnancy test pains" - can you clarify what you mean by this?

If your test is negative then you're likely not pregnant but if you're period doesn't arrive in the next week, take another test.