Could i be pregnant

By Anonymous November 11, 2015 - 5:46am

Hi. On the last week of September, my bf and i engaged in (i wouldn't call it sex because there was no insertion and we both had our undies). On the 8th of october, i had my period but it wasn't as heavy as before. It lasted 6 days. The flow was unusual because i used to have a heavy flow. Now, i am 4 days late. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Pls help. I'm scared

There is no chance of pregnancy, you had your period since and you didn't have sex in the first place. Your period may be delayed for other reasons including stress or a hormonal change in your body.

May i know why my period last october was a a bit lighter than usual? Because it wasn't heavy and the usual flow of my period is heavy. I couldn't understand why. I feel so scared. Is there really no chance of pregnancy when rubbing of the private parts is involved but both undies are on?

No, there really is no chance of pregnancy.

I don't know why you period was lighter but it doesn't matter - a period is a period and is your indication that you are not pregnant. Just accept it - if you keep worrying then you'll stress yourself out and that can interrupt your cycle and affect your health.

You're not pregnant.