Could I be pregnant?

By Anonymous December 2, 2015 - 3:25am

I had sex the last day or the day after my period. My fertile days don't start til 3 days after I had sex and ovulation 6 or 7 later.
We used a condom the first time and the pull out the 2nd. I'm feeling very cramps for 3 days no other symptoms that I can tell. Help

We cannot offer any guarantees but pregnancy seems pretty unlikely if you ovulated 6/7 days after sex. Additionally you used a condom once and withdrawal method the other time. Your symptoms may be coming from stress or you could be PMSing, depending on when your period is due. Some women cramp a little during ovulation.

I think you have a good chance of not getting pregnant so try to relax as you await your next cycle.