Could I be pregnant?

By January 13, 2016 - 3:12pm

Hello. I am 17 years old and deathly afraid of being pregnant. Basically me and my boyfriend have engaged in outer course twice this month. On New Year's Eve we dry humped multiple times with just our underwear. A week later, we rubbed our genitals together and he was the only one with underwear on and I had nothing below the waist on. I have been having every pregnancy sign imaginable. My period is due tomorrow.. I have been iscolating everyone.. Please please let me know if I could be pregnant. Thank you

Thank you so much.. But I do have one more question. If I miss my period, would pregnancy be something to consider...

I'm really sorry for posting again I just don't know if I have any reason to worry. When you say wait it out it makes me think that I could be pregnant..

I posted again to get further answers. If you say wait it out, that means I could be pregnant? Even if there was clothing?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bellabeauty123)

Wait it out means you just have to wait for your period, like anyone else. Not wait to see if your pregnant.

It's due tomorrow, just hang on and wait. And if it's a day or two late that's ok, don't panic. The more you stress the worse you'll feel. I also think you need to stop engaging in sexual activity for now, until you are ready - you're not ready.

Susan, if I miss my period should I worry?

Hi Bellabeauty123!

You posted this question already today under a different name.

The answer is still the same. PMS and pregnancy signs are the same. You just have to wait it out, it's only a day or two. There is nothing more you can do or anyway we can help you further.