Could I be Pregnant?

By Anonymous February 24, 2016 - 7:03pm

I'm 17 and I lost my virginity in October, so about 4 going on 5 months ago. I've only had sex once and we used a condom. I've had periods every month since, but they were lighter than normal. They came when they were supposed to and there was enough blood that if it wouldn't make sense for me to be pregnant. My 5th period since I had sex was supposed to come today and it hasn't and it's freaking me out. Lately I've been having weird muscle twitches in my stomach and I think I'm more bloated than I usually am. I'm just really nervous because I'm only 17, and if I were pregnant I'd be approaching 5 months and that's around when babies start kicking right? I might be working myself up though, I have an anxiety disorder so maybe I'm just overthinking. I can still suck in my stomach though and it isn't firm anywhere below my bellybutton. I guess I'm just wondering if I could be pregnant.

You're not pregnant since you are having regular periods every month and you used a condom when you had sex four months ago. Women do not get regular menstrual periods when pregnant. Your symptoms are likely PMS.
Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101