Could I be pregnant?

By February 29, 2016 - 10:10pm

I had sex on Jan 28. My period had ended Jan 25 / 26.. The deed on the 28th was unprotected. On the 30th I took an ECP. About a week later I experienced a flow which I considered to be withdrawal bleeding .. It lasted about 5/6 days. Could I be pregnant? Its Feb 29 and I haven't had a period.

Hi Alade!

It sounds like you had a period after you took ECP so going by the dates your next period should be in a few days, rather than being late. If it doesn't arrive within a week from now, take a test but your pregnancy risk is extremely low due to taking an ECP.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills