Could I be pregnant?

By April 12, 2016 - 9:02pm

Hello I had unprotected sex Tuesday of last week but missed 4 of my birth control pills from the third week a couple weeks before and didn't take the two back up pills for each day I missed.I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but I'm wondering if i took it too soon. Now I'm starting to experience some pregnancy symptoms. I'm worried please help. Thanks

Hi Bri1996

Pregnancy is possible when you miss so many pills but a test won't be accurate for at least 12-14 days so it would be negative right now whether you are pregnant or not.

Your symptoms could be a result of missing these pills as well as PMS so don't worry too much for now.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/what-do-i-do-if-i-forgot-take-my-birth-control-pills