Could I be pregnant?

I went back on ortho tri-cyclen pills and 2 days after k started taking it, my boyfriend and I had (drunken) sex and he came completely inside of me. This was on day 13 of my cycle, which are usually 29-32 days long. Could I be pregnant? I've also been highly stressed for other reasons and have taken Xanax heavily in the last few days. I'm very worried. Help!

If you didn't start your pills at the correct time (generally the first day of your period) then pregnancy could occur.

You may need to take emergency contraception - you can call your doctor for advice. EC is effective for up to 5 days after sex but most effective within 24 hours. By day 5, it's effectiveness goes down to 50-60%.

Use a condom for the next couple of weeks until the Pill becomes effective.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills