Could I be pregnant?

I had sex once in October and once in November of last year. I am on the pill and took a pregnancy test in January that came back negative. Though I am worried that I may have had sex when extremely drunk in January, this has never happened before or since, I don't drink much at all. I have had withdrawal bleeds since but this month barely anything. My stomach has been quite bloated of late and I am worried I could still be pregnant. I am no longer in the position to even buy a pregnancy test, live in a very secluded area with little to no transport.

From what you have said, pregnancy does not seem possible, especially since you're on the Pill (and I assume taking it every day) and getting withdrawal bleeding.

Some women get less and less withdrawal bleeding when they are on the Pill, this could be the case with you.

Your bloating could be a food intolerance or eating too much.

You can buy a pregnancy test on line for a very low price. If you're getting birth control then you must have access to pregnancy tests too. Or ask for a lift into town to get one.