Could I be pregnant?

By May 13, 2016 - 1:33pm

Hello, so my situation is kind of ridiculous but I know you all are experts on these matters so I'll let you know anyway. So.. I recently gave my boyfriend oral sex and he came .. I spit it back onto his member and proceeded to give him a handjob, then I'm pretty sure we wiped off our hands with a towel and he gave me oral as well. My period was due the next day (3 days ago) and it is still not here. I'm really worried.
I've been having super sharp cramps on and off, my nipples are kind of sore and my boobs look fuller, and I'm really tired. Should I be worrying? I'm never more than 2 days late but I've never had sex and the only sexual activity I engage in is oral but the sperm exposed is what's bothering me .. Thank you

Hi Lunalove18834 !

Pregnancy is not possible from what you did. Your symptoms sound like PMS which means your period should be along soon. Stress can delay the period so try to relax.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors