Could i be pregnant?

By July 20, 2016 - 4:50am

I have a regular 28 day cycle.

My boyfriends only put in the tip of his dick in while wearing a condom. We tested the condom later by filling it with water. It had not broken.

He did not cm at all during the whole episode. He had not ejaculated that day and had certainly urinated. There was pre cm on his hands for a while when we kissed. And 2-3 minutes later he just touched the opening of my vaginal canal for a second. (The pre cm had gotten wiped on our clothes)

I took an unwanted 72 in the 25th hour. (Yes,25th)

My period is due tomorrow. My breasts have been a little sore lately. Day before yesterday i experienced a vaginal discharge which greatly resembled EWCM. It turned whitish yesterday and was even there this morning. It is mildly stretchy and very small in quantity. I have dried up completely since morning though it is slightly present if i put my finger in.
Sorry about too much information.

How big a sign is it of pregnancy?
How soon can i use a moderately sensitive hpt to get a reliable result?

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

Your question on Unwanted 72 was answered a couple of weeks ago so I will link it to refresh your memory: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-i-get-pregnant-68

There was no need to take it since you used a condom.

You can probably test now for pregnancy since you are due tomorrow. The early tests are generally accurate up to 5 days before your period is due.

Cervical mucus is not necessarily a sign of pregnancy - some women only get it during ovulation, some every day.

Your symptoms may be PMS. I don't see anyway you could be pregnant. Since you're due now, wait and see what happens.

Thank you Susan.
I just needed someone professional to reassure me. Thank you very much.