Could i be pregnant

Me en my boyfriend had unprotected on the 3rd of july and again on the 9th of july.for the past week i have been experiencing headaches with diarhea,i get nausea when im in a taxi.. i also noticed that im very sleepy.my breasts are quite sore and feel heavy.im also havin period like cramps ..expecting my period on the 24th of july ...could i be pregnant or are all these pms symptoms.

Hi Zimazile

Since pregnancy symptoms and PMS are very alike, it could be either. If you don't get your period around the 24th, you can take a test ; it should be accurate by then.